The Patch 2019
The Patch at Kilduff opens for pumpkin picking on Friday 18th October 2019.
If you are planning to visit The Patch please have a look at the FAQ page on our website kilduff.co.uk/patch and make sure you keep an eye on our social media pages for latest news and updates.
With less than a week to go we are busy getting everything in place for another exciting year on The Patch. It doesn’t seem like a year ago that we first opened the Patch to the public for pumpkin picking. What a year it’s been – filled with lots of exciting developments for our pumpkins. Bee hives, culinary pumpkin patch and recipe creations all add to the excitement of pumpkin picking on The Patch. We can’t wait to share all our developments with you.
The Patch will be open on the following dates and times:
Friday 18th, Saturday 19th, Sunday 20th & Monday 21st October 2019 – 10am to 4pm
Friday 25th, Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th October 2019 – 10am to 4pm
A few things to note:
- Wrap up warm and wear wellies – The Patch is in a field in Scotland. It may be wet and cold so please dress appropriately so that you all enjoy the experience!
- Parking is in a stubble field. We will have staff showing you where to park. Please follow their instructions – they are there to keep you (and your car) safe.
- Entrance to The Patch is free, as is parking, and you don’t need to book. You just pay for what you pick!
- We accept cash and cards.
- Sinclair & Rice will be on The Patch again this year serving their legendary toasties, hot chocolate and lots of other tasty treats.
- There will be a stretch tent on The Patch to provide some shelter if the weather does get a little miserable.
- The Patch is a pooch free place. For health and safety reasons we do not allow dogs on The Patch, but you are welcome to leave them in the car and take them for a walk on the farm once you have picked your pumpkins.
- The bale maze returns this year. We respectfully ask that you do not climb (or let children climb) on the bales. We want everyone to stay safe and enjoy the maze.
- Please, please, please don’t let children kick or throw the pumpkins. We have spent 7 months growing them and they are precious!
- Smoking is not permitted on or around The Patch – please remember it’s a family event and bales are a fire hazard.
- We love seeing photos of The Patch so remember to tag us in any photos you share on social media!
- The Patch will remain open until the last pumpkin is sold. We may have to close The Patch if for any reason it becomes unsafe. Please keep an eye on our social media pages for the most up to date information.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Patch!