Kilduff Farm Pumpkin Festival – Car Parking Ticket for Additional Support Needs
We will be running Additional Support Need Sessions on the following dates:
Monday 18th October 2021 – 12pm-2pm
Friday 22nd October 2021 – 2.30pm-4.30pm
Our ASN pumpkin picking sessions are designed for children with additional support needs and their families and we hope to create a safe, calm and happy environment for those families who need a little extra support.
At ASN sessions you will find:
- Restricted ticket numbers so fewer people on The Patch
- Parking in a grass paddock a short walk from the pumpkin patch
- Friendly staff available to help with access to The Patch, carrying pumpkins or pushing wheelbarrows
- An enclosed pumpkin patch with entrance and exits in one spot
- Sheltered seating areas to sit and take a rest
- Disabled access toilets
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs welcome on The Patch during these sessions
Before you visit, please read our FAQs
Tickets are restricted to 2 per transaction so that everyone gets a fair chance to attend their preferred session. In the event that more than 2 tickets are bought per transaction all tickets will be refunded and released for re-sale.